Based on what is happening, Judgment day is very close. These could be theories or almost too real. So let’s set up the equation.
In one of the other posts, I noted that it is strongly possible we are on the end of “the hour of judgment” in Rev 14:7 if we think about religious leaders being exposed since 1975 for misdeeds.
Let’s think about what has been happening in the past 2-3 years or so:
- The music industry appears to be more Satanic. You can see certain things like flashing the “pyramid” with the forefingers and thumbs and the general lewdness of the acts.
- A number of Christians have been getting beheaded or slaughtered in Middle East countries and this fulfills part of Rev 20:4-5 about “beheaded in the name of Jesus.” There is an article about a woman in prison and about to be executed for professing her Christianity with her employer. There was also an article about 250 Christian children being slaughtered by being thrown into a bread mixing machine by Islam extremists.
- Rodrigo Duterte assuming office as President of the Philippines (it is a good thing in some ways and bad in others). The war on drugs has also given vigilantes and some of the criminal element an excuse to kill people (either to silence them or eradicate drug users). What had been going on before is Islam extremists in Mindanao kidnapping and killing foreign tourists; recently, 13 Abu Sayaaf terrorists in Mindanao were killed and 20 surrendered to government troops. Philippines had a high crime rate prior to this for a long time and corruption had been rampant in government and law enforcement; Dutarte fired a handful of Philippine National Police generals for sympathy toward the drug lords. There is the ongoing drug investigation of Billibid Prison by the Senate. The country has been a hotbed of religious fanaticism for quite some time and sometimes the rivalry has erupted in violence. There has also been a higher than normal activity of typhoons and other calamities recently.
- The loss of civil rights of Christians in the United States in society and the military. The US government has recently been catering to Islam and some atheists. Things like prohibiting prayer in school, celebrating of religious holidays (such as Christmas; some Christians that don’t celebrate it, like non-Trinitarians, never objected but just didn’t participate). A Marine was court-martialed recently for failure to remove bible verses off a computer monitor; the problem was that she mouthed off to her supervisor and Officer In Charge rather than taking the avenues available (such as equal opportunity).
- The military now allows gays and transgender plus same sex marriages. A good thing for civil rights; however, based on paragraph 3, if Sharia law somehow makes its way into the government, gay and women’s rights will disappear and murder will happen (gays are being killed by Islam extremists in the Middle East).
- Tensions in the Middle East with Russia, US, and Europe countries being involved. In the past week a U.S. Navy ship was fired upon by rebels with retaliatory Tomahawk strikes happening.
- Increase in natural disasters such as flooding and earthquakes.
- Illuminati and worldly infiltration into Christian religions (things that were prohibited before are now permitted including pagan practices; such as flashing a “heavy metal symbol” at a church gathering).
- Every time Jade Helm (a military exercise by ground troops in the US to prepare for invasion held every summer) there is activity on social media about how martial law in the US is imminent.
- Violence with police killing people or vice versa with riots breaking out in the US. France is in a state of siege.
- More frequent bombings and mass killing of innocent people by extremists.
- Since the 1970s, there has been talk of a “superchurch” and “one world government.” The Pope had a meeting on Sept 23, 2015 with Obama (this was supposedly the day of the rapture as predicted by some Doomsdayers). He also apparently hinted at a “one world religion” in 2016 and there was a meeting with religious leaders (Islam, Buddhist, Protestant, . In Europe there is one currency (the Euro). The United Nations is more involved in many conflicts.
- The threat of nuclear war has resurfaced again.
- Dutarte of the Philippines is contemplating being allies with the Chinese and the Russians.
- The US and Philippines desire to withdraw from United Nations and Britain desires to withdraw from European Union.
Here are some videos (take them with a grain of salt):
Granted we can take apologetics with a grain of salt. Just to make it clear, I’m not anti-Catholic. These videos could very well be propaganda. Pope Benedict had previously said blatently on CNN that the Catholic church is the true Church of Christ. Also another conspiracy theory is that the far Left (Soros, Obama, Hillary Clinton) was behind Pope Benedict (who is a conservative) abdicating and a more liberal Pope Francis assuming.
- A Catholic site disputed that the Pope would unite with Islam.
- It is possible that Anglicanism, Episcopal, Orthodox, Lutheran, or Methodist would unite with Catholicism.
- Remotely impossible that Baptists, Assemblies of God or any other “faith only” church would join, considering that their literature (such as Chick Tracts) does have anti-Catholic overtones.
- Would Jews really unite with Catholicism?
Interestingly, I was watching a video from David Pack of Restored Church of God about the Great Tribulation. I don’t normally follow Armstrongism but some of what is in this video is not that far off as to what is happening in the Middle East. What if the Great Tribulation really does occur in the Middle East? Is the so called “superchurch” going to be a reality?
I believe what is happening in the “hour of judgment” is Christian-professing religions are being given hints to clean up their acts. In the meantime, God is testing the truly faithful and may even be plucking a select few here and there. Also remember that persecution occurs within. Examine your church’s doctrine to see how closely it fits the bible. God also gives us the capability of critical thinking about what is being taught at the pulpit. Will you follow the bible or what your preachers teach (even if it goes against the bible)?
This was also covered in another article but please read this: http://www.lovethetruth.com/false_religion/occult/all_big_religions.htm . Keep in mind this could be a fanatic rant so read carefully.
The next thing after the “hour of judgment” is the end of the Great Tribulation (Rev 7:14) and the Rapture. The “fall of Babylon” in Rev 14:9-11 is part of the Wrath of God in 2 Peter 3:7.
What could “Babylon” be? There are approximately 2.4 billion practicing Christians with 1.2 billion being Catholic. Of the other 1.2 or so billion, probably about 60 million are non-Trinitarian (Jehovah’s Witnesses, Iglesia Ni Cristo, Mormons, Dawn Bible Students, Armstrongism, Members of Church of God International, International Church of Christ, Christian Witnesses of JAH, Pentecostal Oneness, Churches of Christ).
There are also 1.6 billion Muslims. 14 million Jews. This is about 50% of the world that believes in one Supreme Being, including Christians. So half the world does not believe in God.
Revelation 6:8New International Version (NIV)
8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
In an earlier post, it was stated that World War 1 would fit Rev 6:8 for land mass. What if it applied to the end times?
1/4 of the population is 1.75 billion. 1.2 billion people in the world are in Africa and about 1/4 of that live in countries with low urban populations (300 million) – so most of the dead by “wild beasts” or famine would most likely be in Africa (which does have a history of famine). So about 1.5 billion would be killed by plagues or war/terrorism and about 250 million by famine.
Reminder of “mark of the beast”:
Revelation 13:5-18King James Version (KJV)
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9 If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. 11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
2 Peter 3:7-13New International Version (NIV)
7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly. 8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.[a] 11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.[b] That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.
So now that the equation is set up.
Here are the chain of questions (which will be imposed on us in the last days):
In your own religion:
1. If a religious leader tells you to commit cold-blooded murder to a so-called “enemy of the faith”, would you do it?
2. If a religious leader tells you to commit suicide, would you do it (Jonestown) ?
3. If your religion tells you to cut contact with your family members because they don’t share the same beliefs, would you do it? Sometimes they will try to persecute you but if you stand your ground they back off.
If you can answer yes to any of the above, RUN AWAY!
Being “beheaded in the name of Jesus”:
- If you are told to join a certain religion or die, what is your choice?
- If you are told to wear the mark of the beast would you do it? (if in your own religion, RUN AWAY!)
- If you are told to not attend your church or die, would you do it?
- Would you give up your life to protect the freedoms of your fellow Christians? This includes joining the military or law enforcement, and possibly defending your house of worship.
There were some examples of innocent civilians killed because they stood up for their faith.
6 million Jews and some other religions died in German concentration camps during WW2. In the Philippines during WW2, the Japanese soldiers sometimes mowed down people in the middle of a worship service. There were a number of Jehovah’s Witnesses were murdered or otherwise tortured for refusal to wear a government ID card in Malawi.
In the meantime, examine ourselves because God gives us choices……
- Are you a Christian 24/7? Do you act holy at the worship service or gatherings and then totally different away (such as belittling people even among your own members, having a condescending attitude toward other faiths, engaging in vices, etc)?
- Let’s say your church basically does the right thing. Are you going to leave it because there may be some minor thing that you don’t agree with or maybe you feel your leaders are not doing right? Sometimes you can do more on the inside than out. If you stand your ground (such as not shunning, not adapting the mark of the beast, or not doing what you KNOW is wrong) and they take you out then they have the fault.
- God also understands that it is not possible to be two places at one time. It sometimes may be unavoidable that you miss a worship service (in which case you pray). If you regularly and wantonly forsake, then it is a different story.
- You also have the choice to accept what is being taught. If is doesn’t follow the teachings of the bible then you don’t have to accept it or follow it.
- You can be faithful but don’t be enslaved. You need to maintain balance in life. You have to take care of your family, put food on the table, keep your house and car maintained, maintain your health, etc. in a 7 day week there are 168 hours of which about 56 are for sleeping and about 40 for working.
- What must YOU as a person do to be saved? Remember Matt 5:8.
Remember the Day of the Lord comes like a thief in the night (2 Peter 3:10). Jesus stated He did not know the hour of his coming (Matt 24:36). Don’t get complacent (you don’t even know the hour of your own demise and that could come before the worst). Stick it out to the end. Put on the armor of God (Eph 6:10-20). Examine yourself. Every little thing you do is being recorded.
Luke 12:19-20King James Version (KJV)
19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. 20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
This just serves to reiterate the remainder of the posts (especially “What must I do to be SAVED”). The ideal situation is to be part of the first resurrection. You REALLY don’t want to be left behind.
You don’t want to be part of “Babylon,” whatever it ends up turns out to be. It is quite possible there may not be a “white throne judgment” for them.
What is still gray is if ANYONE survives God’s wrath at the 2nd coming of Jesus. If so, it will be very few and those left over should be grateful they survived and this is the chance for redemption. If this doesn’t happen and you find yourself in front of the Throne, ask yourself why? There are some YouTube videos of people who supposedly saw themselves in front of the Throne in a dream; do not laugh it off because it may be a sign from God.
This is a great tract. It illustrates a point to get the word out. Especially nowadays with the Internet and things like videoconferencing. There are a couple religions that make use of this and there was a case where an online missionary activity produced 10,000 bible students and another situation where one person invited over 700 guests to a bible study.
Here is something that is food for thought, considering the results of the U.S. Presidential Election. Donald Trump got elected. The House and Senate are Republican majority. Duterte talks about wanting to work with Trump. Putin wants to restore relations with the US now that Trump was elected.
What has unfolded in the United States is pure anarchy. Pro-Clinton supporters are protesting, blocking traffic, looting and beating up Trump supporters or white people. Some Pro-Trump supporters are attacking Muslims, people of color, Mexicans, LGBT. It is pure hate, PERIOD! 46 percent of eligible voters did not vote so any of them joining protests have no right to do so (about half of those couldn’t vote and the other half chose not to). There are two known deaths (one was a man who died because rioters blocked the ambulance and the other was a protester who got hit by a car on the freeway). State governors have the authority to mobilize National Guard and the President can impose martial law. Recently, in Washington DC and Berkeley CA, paid anarchists (most likely by George Soros) from a group called “black block” burned cars (one belonged to a Muslim) and destroyed businesses (which, incidentally, are owned by liberals – Starbucks, Bank of America being among them). The Standing Rock protests are to the point where the National Guard is being called in to remove the protesters (and some are veterans). Since the inauguration of Trump it has been one protest after another (some left, such as the Women’s March and people protesting the immigrant ban from 7 Muslim countries; the right, so far, has done a nationwide protest of Planned Parenthood).
Will the “one world religion” move forward? What will happen to the UN?
We have made it past the inauguration. The situation in France is total anarchy. Germany and England are cracking down on refugees. The threat of World War III is dangerously close and it really isn’t a matter IF someone is going to push the button it is WHEN.
Issues as of 4/7/2017 include the banning of the Jehovah’s Witness religion in Russia and the ordering of 60 Tomahawk missiles fired at Syria in retaliation of a chemical attack where women and children died. Also, North Korea has fired missiles in testing in the South China Sea. The annual Jade Helm exercise is due to begin soon as shown by observation posts being positioned on a military base in CA.
Here is something haunting: the entertainment industry must have known SOMETHING in the 1980s.
1. The movie Oh God with George Burns and John Denver exposed televangelists for what they are. God didn’t like those who use His name for personal gain THEN.
2. Oh God II was about a man who sold his soul to the devil for fame and fortune who switched personalities with a meek man. It is not unknown how Satanic the music and entertainment business is now.
3. Back To The Future II seemed to be a prophecy of sorts. The Cubs winning the World Series was only a year off. Striking similarity between Biff and Trump.
Lastly, the tests ahead of us are contained in Rev 20:4-6 and Rev 7:14-17. The former is literally occurring in the Middle East as even Christian children are being slaughtered by Islam extremists (one account is 250 children were thrown in bread mixing machines). An entire congregation in the Philippines was gunned down by Japanese soldiers during WW2. A bunch of Jehovah’s Witnesses were slaughtered, raped or tortured in Malawi in the late 1990s for refusing to have a government ID card. Even in Communist countries before, Catholic priests were imprisoned for their faith. It also happens in China and North Korea too where Christianity is outlawed. The “hour of judgment” in Rev 14:7 is probably nearing its apex.